Saturday, February 21, 2009

soooo.....

Tonight was weekend # 3 of my b-day month! haha I had a little get together at my house, it was pretty chill. We ate and watched like two movies, Mirrors and Step Brothers. Mirrors was kinda wierd and some parts funny, and a little scary, and a little good haha i would give it like a 7. And Step Brothers is always a favorite :) Its suppper funny. Then we had some really good chocolate with stawberries cake, and some ice cream. I was planning on taking pictures, buttt that didnt happen I only have one with talla :)

I cant wait until my actually birthday on Monday!Next weekend I am going to Marina, Ca to celebrate my Birffday with my family. Just some hanging out and hopefully get tattoo #2 :D Im super excited about that! And about celebrating my birthday for another weekend haha.

I am really tired and I really want to sleep in tomorrow morning! Then i have to worry about fixing all of that club stuff for yearbook, i seriously feel like this deadline is never going to end! Everytime i think about it i get stressed out! I just basically want it to be over with, and i never want to see it again! haha And hopefully tomorrow i will fit in a manicure, and pedicure because i reallly need one. So I guess ill see what unfolds tomorrow.

p.s. that toddlers in tiara's show is a little scary and disturbing, but i cant stopp watching it, ohh and i watched GREASE today for the first time in forever, I love that movie :)

<3 Risssaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment