Monday, February 23, 2009

Hello 18 :)

So today is my 18th Birthday!!! And i will start my whole day from the time i woke up. haha okay, so i woke up at about 7:20 and there was stargazer lilles in my bedroom :) ( by the way those are my favortie flowers <3)


And then i was greeted my my mother who told me happy birthdayy :). I went out into the living room where i saw all my 18 presents and more flowers, roses. There vases with 18 roses in them each :)


Then i got ready, picked up margaret and went to school. I walked into first and my teacher told me happy bday, and my home girl Aubri gave me a card and some cookies :)
By second period i had gotten amazing cute cupcakes from pachia :)


And i got some juicy earings that are adorable from josie :), and a cute wallet and love spell lotions from deniska :)


And then lunch tiiimmee, Margaret and Jessica surprised me with ballons and a brown bear, because she thinks im racist hahaha anywayss, and Jess made me cupcakes, and bought me a cake, and she brought some yummy enchiladas that were filled with amazing sauce and crab and shrimp :)


And at the end of the dayy many lovely people made my dayy really special :)
and i got a lot of sweet cards <3


Then i went out to dinner with margaret and my momma to the spagehtti factory, and cold stone for desert!
And i just wanted to say THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU! to everyone who said happy birthday, and made my 18th birthday a day to remember :)

No comments:

Post a Comment