Thursday, February 19, 2009

HEYYY LOVEE :)

Wow, so this is our neww blogg! Yuuss, haha im excited to be blogging again.
Okay so its been awhile, and a lot is new! This week has been really stressful, thankgoodness that its almost over, and that tomorrow is an assembly schedule day, YAY! for black history assembly! Oh and i wanted to thank Misha for setting all this wonderful stuff up :) I love youu<3
So i just made a facebook on Saturday, or Sunday haha i cant remember. But im trying to get used to it. Anothherrr thing that is amazingg is that my birthday is on Monday! Im GOING TO BE 18! I really can't believe how fast my life is going by. I feel like just yesterday i was still going to Merryhill, but those dayss are over and everypne is growing up. All i know is that High School has gonee by wayy to fast. So to everyone who is going to be a freshman next year, some words of advice, take school seriuosly from day 1, have fun, and particiapte in every school activity that you can :)

This year valentines day was pretty good, i got to spend it with my gma, gpa (a.k.a. mikebabyy) jada rei, keannah love, and my momma, some of my favorite people, whom i love with all my heart :) I am just feeling really good lately, and i hope it continues.





Plus i learned, thanks to margaret i need to be happy with myself, and then i can be happy with my life, and with everyone else, and p.s. i am cutee :) hahahaha anywayysss did i mention that my birthday is on monday, february the 23rd haha, i've been pretty much celebrating this wholee month. I figured i had to do it big for my 18th!

No comments:

Post a Comment