Friday, February 20, 2009

Hey, Hi, Hello Again

New year, new blog? I suppose so. :)

So last weekend, I spent my President's Day in San Jose. The weather outside was wishy-washy-- super cold, but the sun would be out one second, the next, rain would be sprinkling unmercifully, freezing everyone on the spot.

I finally went to the Japanese Garden. Surprisingly, the sun was out all the time we were there. Though the flowers weren't all bloomed, it was still absolutely beautiful.











This little house wants me to have my birthday there ;)


I got a chance to visit Valley Fair Mall and I picked up a MinMin Panda tote bag. I thought about buying some presents, but like a dummy, I only brought about 50 bucks with me.



One the way home, we were driving out trying to figure out how to get back home when I saw it-- the Winchester Mystery House! I've been wanting to visit for the longest time and since we were in the area, we took a tour.



My pictures turned out quite odd...



No idea why the picture turned out blue... The sun was shining in through the windows, so lighting wasn't an issue. I didn't mess with any settings on my phone either. Looks like a little face of a woman is sitting the corner.

The mansion was definitely my favorite part of the day. I found nothing really creepy about it, I just enjoyed learning the history of the house and the oddball who built it.



Coming events:

AP History Test! I'm ready to shovel out 80 bucks to make an A on my final.

My birthday is less than a month away, ahh! 17 is the age to be, just ask Metro Station and Stephenie Meyer :)

--Misha!1111111111

No comments:

Post a Comment