Saturday, March 28, 2009

A lot of things I need, and that are almost here...

It's Almost:
spring break
time for senior project to be due
senior ball
senior activities
graduation
and a billion other little things that need to be done!

This weekend so far has been pretty good! Friday was spent at cultural events watching a slideshow about Israel, and belly dancing. Then off to Jessica's with Margaret,Pachia, and Jess of course to make chicken enchiladas! which by the way were amazing! Then we finished The Best Man, and watched Love & Basketball :) Then today saturday I cleaned out my car, got an oil change, and got it detailed! It looks amazing, and my poor car desperately needed some TLC. And then by the time I got back, we headed to church. Then after we went to Old Navy and got soo many new spring/summer clothes! I am super excited to wear them. And now i am super tired at home watching movies, and tagging people in a stupid picture on myspace! haha I watched Pearl Harbor, and The Wedding Date :). I feel like i am forgetting to do something that really needs to be done, hmm hopefully i remember if there is something! I want to watch SlumDog Millionaire, maybee tomorrow! I am still trying to decide what i am going to do, or where i am going to go for my senior trip thingy that I get from my gparents for graduation, i think i need to decide soon! Today i was also thinking about starting to collect decorations and things for senior ball, i need to start because i have a feeling that time is going to fly by before i know it! I really need to finish my senior project like pronto, i need to finish so i wont have to worry about it anymore! Oh speaking of things i need to do, i need to graph my closing proces and vol for this week, i need to stay on top of my stock portfolio! I NEED to do a lot of thingss! I wish i didnt have sooo much to do! I cant wait until the end of the year :/

1 comment:

  1. i know how you feel rissa love! and we should watch slumdog millionare together!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete